Our final speaker lineup includes some of the leading minds in the automotive retail space today:
- Alain Kornhauser — Faculty Chair, Princeton Autonomous Vehicle Engineering (PAVE); Director, Program in Transportation; Professor, Operations Research & Financial Engineering
- Maryann Keller — Analyst and Founder of Maryann Keller and Associates
- Bill Cariss — Chief Strategy Officer for Holman-Kuni Automotive
- Jonathan Sobel — Owner of 10 Dealerships in New York Metropolitan Area
- Ed Napleton — Owner of Napleton Automotive Group
- Steve Kalafer — Chairman of Flemington Car and Truck Country
- Ed Robinson — President of BMW Financial (serving until year-end 2016)
- Jim Appleton — President of New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers (NJCAR)
- Mark Norman — Managing Partner with Fraser McCombs Capital
- Jay Ferriero — President & CEO of Capital Automotive
- Stephen Dietrich Esq. — Shareholder Greenberg Traurig, LLP- Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney
- Eric Chase Esq. — Principal Bressler, Amery & Ross P.C.
- Joseph Aboyoun Esq. — Partner with Aboyoun & Heller LLC
- Glenn Mercer — Analyst
- Cliff Banks — Founder of The Banks Report, President of Banks Media Enterprises
- Sheldon Sandler — Founder and CEO of Bel Air Partners
This is an exclusive event and is open to invited guests only. Due to the intimate environment provided by the Jasna Polana, we have limited seating available.
Registration for the event is $499 and includes continental breakfast, lunch and reception.