On December 2nd and 3rd, The Banks Report will hold its third annual AUTOVATE conference in Austin, TX at the Kimpton Van Zandt Hotel.
We’ve designed the summit to be a boutique, one-of-a-kind event to help dealer executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and automakers cut through the typical conference hype.
We take a unique approach in that there are few presentations at AUTOVATE. Instead, much of the content is interactive Q&A sessions led by Cliff Banks.
Topics this year include:
- Evaluating investment opportunities for dealers.
- Where the true “disruption” is happening.
- The growing importance of fleet management solutions.
- How connected vehicles will impact the retail business.
- The latest in online transaction models – are customers buying in?
- Big players are focusing now on data science. What does that mean for the industry?
- How new data laws will impact both vendors and dealers.
- Over-the-Air Service Updates are coming. Learn how to turn those into increased service revenue.
- Flexible ownership/subscriptions — the next step.
- How this year’s pivotal vendor M&A activity will impact dealers and vendors.
- Dealer consolidation – is the big shakeout coming?
We’re still announcing speakers and typically have a couple of surprises we announce as the event gets closer.