We picked the Jasna Polana location and designed the one-day agenda to allow for attendees in the Northeast to travel in and out on the same day.
This is an exclusive event and is open to invited guests only. Due to the intimate environment provided by the Jasna Polana, we have limited seating available.
Registration for the event is $499 and includes continental breakfast, lunch and reception.
9:00 am — 10:00 am
- Registration and Continental Breakfast
10:00 am Autonomous Vehicles: Separating Fact from Hype
- Alain Kornhauser — Faculty Chair, Princeton Autonomous Vehicle Engineering (PAVE); Director, Program in Transportation; Professor, Operations Research & Financial Engineering
10:45 am Ride Sharing: A Threat to Dealers?
- Mark Norman — Managing Partner with Fraser McCombs Capital
11:15 am Panel — Current Issues for Auto Retailers
- Moderator: Maryann Keller — Analyst and Founder of Maryann Keller and Associates
- Ed Robinson — President of BMW Financial (serving until year-end 2016)
- Jay Ferriero — President & CEO of Capital Automotive
- Charlie Vogelheim — Host, Producer of MotorTrend’s Podcast; Industry Consultant and Analyst
12:20 pm Lunch and Featured Guest Speaker
- Noted Analyst Glenn Mercer will present his recent findings on the future of automotive retail
1:30 pm The Next Five Years
- Cliff Banks — Founder of The Banks Report, President of Banks Media Enterprises
1:50 pm Legal Challenges
- Moderator: Jim Appleton — President of New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers (NJCAR)
- Stephen Dietrich Esq. — Shareholder Greenberg Traurig, LLP- Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney
- Eric Chase Esq. — Principal Bressler, Amery & Ross P.C.
- Joseph Aboyoun Esq. — Partner with Aboyoun & Heller LLC
2:50 pm Break
3:00 pm Dealer Panel
- Moderator: Sheldon Sandler, Founder of Bel Air Partners
- Jonathan Sobel — Owner of 10 Dealerships in the New York Metropolitan Area
- Bill Cariss — Chief Strategy Officer for Holman-Kuni Automotive
- Steve Kalafer — Chairman of Flemington Car and Truck Country
4:15 pm — 5:30 PM Reception