Where will your dealership be in five years?
AN EXCLUSIVE, INVITE-ONLY EVENT
Bel Air Partners and The Banks Report on December 9, 2016 are doing a one-of-a-kind forum where dealer executives, investors and automotive retail analysts will lead a conversation about the future automotive dealership.
This one day event will be held at the elegant TPC Jasna Polana, the former Johnson and Johnson estate, in Princeton, New Jersey.
Today’s automotive franchise system is under attack on numerous fronts. Competitive threats from new players and new retail models; regulatory challenges along with OEM intrusion; and rapidly changing vehicle technology are creating an uncertain landscape for today’s dealer.
Developed by Sheldon Sandler of Bel Air Partners and Cliff Banks of The Banks Report, the forum will focus solely on how dealers can turn these current and future challenges into opportunities to build the Dealership of the Future.
Our final speaker lineup includes some of the leading minds in the automotive retail space today:
- Alain Kornhauser — Faculty Chair, Princeton Autonomous Vehicle Engineering (PAVE); Director, Program in Transportation; Professor, Operations Research & Financial Engineering
- Maryann Keller — Analyst and Founder of Maryann Keller and Associates
- Bill Cariss — Chief Strategy Officer for Holman-Kuni Automotive
- Jonathan Sobel — Owner of 10 Dealerships in New York Metropolitan Area
- Steve Kalafer — Chairman of Flemington Car and Truck Country
- Ed Robinson — President of BMW Financial (serving until year-end 2016)
- Jim Appleton — President of New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers (NJCAR)
- Mark Norman — Managing Partner with Fraser McCombs Capital
- Jay Ferriero — President & CEO of Capital Automotive
- Stephen Dietrich Esq. — Shareholder Greenberg Traurig, LLP- Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney
- Eric Chase Esq. — Principal Bressler, Amery & Ross P.C.
- Joseph Aboyoun Esq. — Partner with Aboyoun & Heller LLC
- Glenn Mercer — Analyst
- Charlie Vogelheim — Producer, Host of MotorTrend Podcasts; Industry Analyst, Consultant
- Cliff Banks — Founder of The Banks Report, President of Banks Media Enterprises
- Sheldon Sandler — Founder and CEO of Bel Air Partners
This is an exclusive event and is open to invited guests only. Due to the intimate environment provided by the Jasna Polana, we have limited seating available.
Registration for the event is $499 and includes continental breakfast, lunch and reception.