Daniel Raglan is a partner in the Corporate Group at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, a 229-year-old law firm based in New York City.
He is also a leading lawyer in the automotive SaaS space, having represented:
- Superior Integrated Solutions, Inc./Darwin Automotive in its sale to J.D. Power.
- CarWave in its sale of a majority stake to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LLP.
- Gubagoo in its sale to The Reynolds and Reynolds Company.
- ELEAD1ONE in its approximately $650 million sale to CDK Global, Inc.
- CarOffer in its sale of a majority stake to CarGurus, Inc.
- fusionZONE Automotive in its majority recapitalization by PRIMUS Capital.
- Dealer Product Services in its acquisition by CIP Capital and merger with OneCommand, Peak Performance and TimeHighway.com to form Affinitiv, Inc.
- Dealer Car Search in its sale to LeadVenture.
He has law degrees from Oxford University and Columbia University School of Law.