Save the Date — December 1st and 2nd, 2021.
Event starts Wednesday December 1st at 1:00 pm — registration starts at 11:00 am with a light lunch provided.
Bringing together Visionary Investors with Progressive Dealers, Innovative Entrepreneurs and Cutting-Edge Automakers
Created by The Banks Report, in its fourth year, AUTOVATE 2021 is a first-class experience with high-level content in a relaxed atmosphere built for executives and investors in automotive retail.
Topics will include:
- Evaluating investment opportunities for dealers.
- Follow the money – what do the investors think?
- Hear from new entrants to the market.
- Where the true “disruption” is happening.
- How connected vehicles will impact the retail business.
- Preparing your dealership facilities for an EV world.
- The latest in online transaction models.
- The changing DMS landscape and what that means for vendors, dealers, and OEMs.
- Huge transactions in the Dealer Buy-Sell world — what’s the impact on dealers and vendors?
- Over-the-Air Service Updates are coming. Learn how to turn those into increased service revenue.
- How to interpret the vendor M&A landscape and determine what it means for your dealership.
- The inventory shortage — how has it impacted dealership advertising?
- When to raise capital, when to sell — hear from the folks who have done it.
You’ll not want to miss our annual AUTOVATE dinner on Wednesday evening or the two cocktail receptions Wednesday and Thursday.
$1,199 — Register Today
Kimpton Van Zandt in Austin, TX.
Check out several videos from previous AUTOVATES. (Click on the drop down menu to see a list of videos).