DECEMBER 2ND & 3RD, 2019
(Event starts Monday December 2nd at 1:00 pm — registration starts at 11:00 am with a light lunch provided).
Bringing together Visionary Investors with Progressive Dealers, Innovative Entrepreneurs and Cutting-Edge Automakers
Created by The Banks Report, AUTOVATE 2019 is a one-of-a-kind summit where dealer executives, investors, entrepreneurs and automakers will lead the conversation about the future of automotive retail.
Topics will include:
- Evaluating investment opportunities for dealers.
- Where the true “disruption” is happening.
- How connected vehicles will impact the retail business.
- The latest in online transaction models – are customers buying in?
- Big players are focusing now on data science. What does that mean for the industry?
- How new data laws will impact both vendors and dealers.
- Over-the-Air Service Updates are coming. Learn how to turn those into increased service revenue.
- Flexible ownership/subscriptions — the next step.
- How this year’s pivotal vendor M&A activity will impact dealers and vendors.
- Dealer consolidation – is the big shake out coming?
$899.00 — Register Today
Kimpton Van Zandt in Austin, TX
Check out several videos from last year’s AUTOVATE. (Click on the drop down menu to see a list of videos).