Bringing together Visionary Investors with Progressive Dealers, Innovative Entrepreneurs and Cutting-Edge Automakers
Created by The Banks Report, and hosted by CarStory, AUTOVATE 2017 is a one-of-a-kind summit where dealer executives, investors, entrepreneurs and automakers will lead the conversation about the future of automotive retail. Attendees will:
- Hear how Artificial Intelligence is creating new ways to analyze, understand and interact with customers
- Discover unexplored revenue streams that are being forged by Blockchain technology
- Experience how Augmented and Virtual Reality will make your dealership more efficient
- See how Online Transaction Models are expanding markets for dealerships
- Learn about the fast-approaching era of Over-the-Air Service Updates
- Identify how dealerships are uniquely positioned to leverage innovative Ownership Models
- Evaluate cutting-edge Investment Opportunities in automotive retail
2:00 pm Thursday, December 7, 2017 to Friday evening, December 8, 2017
With an average November temperature of 71 degrees, Austin is the perfect setting for an evening downtown stroll while experiencing its vibrant and vintage music scene.
And of course, Austin has become a cutting edge technology and investment hub, making it the perfect area to learn about and create new solutions with new revenue streams for your dealership.
You’re not going to be stuck in a hotel ballroom all day while attending the AUTOVATE 2017 Summit. Instead, we’ll be learning in a classic Austin setting — the former La Zona Rosa, a longtime Austin music venue that is now CarStory’s new headquarters at 612 W. 4th Street, in the heart of downtown Austin.
Only two blocks from the event venue, you’ll be able to finish your evenings in the contemporary and hip W Austin (200 Lacava Street) networking and developing new relationships.
Party the night away on Friday December 8 as AUTOVATE 2017 concludes. Attendees are welcome to bring spouses or partners for a night of listening to Austin bands, eating classic Austin fare.
Registration for the event is $899 and includes Thursday’s reception; breakfast and lunch on Friday and Friday night’s Taste of Austin party (Spouse or partner can attend the Friday evening party at no cost).