SAVE THE DATE — NOVEMBER 7TH & 8TH, 2018
Bringing together Visionary Investors with Progressive Dealers, Innovative Entrepreneurs and Cutting-Edge Automakers
We are returning to Austin TX in 2018!
Created by The Banks Report, and hosted by CarStory, AUTOVATE 2018 is a one-of-a-kind summit where dealer executives, investors, entrepreneurs and automakers will lead the conversation about the future of automotive retail.
At our 2017 event, attendees:
- Heard how Artificial Intelligence is creating new ways to analyze, understand and interact with customers
- Discovered unexplored revenue streams that are being forged by Blockchain technology
- Saw how Online Transaction Models are expanding markets for dealerships
- Learned about the fast-approaching era of Over-the-Air Service Updates
- Identifed how dealerships are uniquely positioned to leverage innovative Ownership Models
- Evaluated cutting-edge Investment Opportunities in automotive retail
There is no better place for an automotive technology summit than in Downtown Austin in early November.
With an average November temperature of 67 degrees, Austin is the perfect setting for an evening downtown stroll while experiencing its vibrant and vintage music scene.
And of course, Austin has become a cutting edge technology and investment hub, making it the perfect area to learn about and create new solutions with new revenue streams for your dealership.
You’re not going to be stuck in a hotel ballroom all day while attending the AUTOVATE 2017 Summit. Instead, we’ll be learning in a classic Austin setting — the former La Zona Rosa, a longtime Austin music venue that is now CarStory’s headquarters at 612 W. 4th Street, in the heart of downtown Austin.
Attendees at AUTOVATE 2017 concluded the event listening to Sisters Morales La Mucura with their distinctive Austin sound Friday evening.